Our urban dog jacket is crafted from Italian cow leather and is made for enduring stubborn winter conditions and yet it does not compromise on its regal style. Made in New York with exceptional quality, this signature jacket offers the rare combination of both elegance and resilience in dog apparel.
- Made with exceptional materials, this lightweight cow leather jacket is both elegant and resilient – waterproof leather
- Bronze colored Rabbit faux fur collar has an exceptionally soft, luxurious feel
- Superior warmth provided by a thick velour lining, woven in heathered caramel tones
- Made for a New York winter, insulated with polyester fill for additional warmth
- Exceptional hand-crafted detailing with painted edges, leather belt and binding
- Variable sizing with custom-made Italian luxury hardware in antique-brass metal
SIZE & FIT
- Each jacket is designed with variable fit dimensions, allowing for an excellent fit across multiple urban breeds up to an 18″ measured back length
- Designed as an outerwear item, the fit easily expands to complement sweaters
- Dual snaps at the neckline to accommodate a narrow and broad neck circumference
- Expandable leather belt for snug, secure fit around the waist
For a proper fit for your urban wolf, read our sizing guide.
FABRIC & CARE
Spot clean jacket as required with a damp cloth. This Italian cow leather has been finished with a protective coating and will repel water. We recommend to let the jacket hang dry, if wet from snow or rain, especially if the faux fur collar is damp. If required, the jacket may be cleaned by a leather professional and a periodic application of a leather protector is optional.
- Outer: 100% cow leather
- Lining: 75% polyester / 25% rayon
- Collar: 80% acrylic / 20% polyester
- Inter-lining: 100% polyester
Inspired, designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
We offer free shipping on orders within the U.S.A. International orders are subject to a small fee.
Buy with confidence through our PayPal merchant service.
You can return your order within 7 days of the purchase date.